Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Playing with DSP, Part 4

Today, we're up to Part 4 already in my series on Playing with DSP (Designer Series Papers) and I have another beautiful card ready to share with you.  It's another combo of black and white.  It has worked well to hurry up Spring by my making more cards for Spring but, unfortunately, I've succumbed to a severe chest cold and it has set off asthma problems with me... big time.  I need to catch a break here!  I'm trying to focus on the warmer weather when we have it and my stamping and not think about how badly I really feel.  Thank goodness for my Nebulizer!  

... and another view from my previous post...
That's all for now.  Come back soon to see how I wrap up my series on Playing with DSP.

We'll be making cards featured in this series, at my April 7 Monday Night Stampers class.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...