Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Watercolor Wonder Designer Note Cards, Part 4

We're up to Part 4 today in my little series on Watercolor Wonder Designer Note Cards.  Again... whew!  Today's card features an open oval in the center that is a blank canvas to many, many options for text and/or images.  Because this series features quick and simple cards, I went with a large text that I just love.
The text stamp is from our Million and One stamp set --- one of my favorite text stamp sets for when you need a larger text.  Isn't the font pretty?  Remember, you're going to have a different look for your stamping on these cards, because you're stamping onto watercolor paper.
I picked up the colors in the background on the note card and stamped flowers (Petite Petals) to create a coordinating envelope.

... and here we are with our previous card and today's card.  I'm thinking it's a lot more fun to have a clothesline full of cute cards than full of fresh laundry:)

Come back for my next post to see the final card in the series and then we'll take one last look at all five of them together.
Before I go, I'd just like to say how much fun we had at my Friday Night Cards class last night.  What a wonderful group of ladies.  They all went home with 4 beautiful cards.  I'm so glad I kept it to 4 cards last night because we needed the time to focus on the techniques.  

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...