Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Post Number 1000! ...and a You Make Me Happy Card

Today makes me happy.  This card makes me happy.  How fun would it be to receive a card with this message?  Well, it's sure to be fun to make and send it, too.  My color story is totally based on the Sweet Sorbet DSP --- Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding... light, crisp and totally Spring!
Design Tips:
Punch 1 piece of Crisp Cantaloupe using the Decorative Label Punch.  Cut in half and trim to fit behind text stamped from same punch.  Now, you have 2 layers... a text and a mat for it.

Sometimes, you can achieve an extra little pop of color and texture just by adding some little pieces of ribbon, tucked in behind another layer on your card.  I think this simple ribbon addition really dresses up this card.
... and speaking of happy... 
          Today's post marks 1000 posts for me!  
Wow!  I never dreamed when I first started my blog that it would go so well.  Thank you so much for following my humble little blog.  I hope I bring some joy and inspiration to your day each time you stop by here... and be sure to come back often!

- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...