Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Watercolor Wonder Designer Note Cards, Part 2

In my previous post, we started a little series on cards made with our Watercolor Wonder Designer Note Cards.  Today, we'll continue with our second card, a huge and wonderful flower.  I stamped mine on a separate piece of CS, cut it out and attached it directly to the note card.  I felt like this gave some added texture and interest.  I love the vivid Tangerine Tango for the flower.  Here's my card:
The stamp is from one of our single stamps.  The 'hello' is from our Four You stamp set.  This seems to be my new 'go to' stamp set when I want a really nice greeting.  I like the subtle background of the polka dots.  I added some rhinestones for a little touch of bling.  Stamping part of the flower onto the corner of the envelope creates a nicely coordinating envelope.

Remember, you're going to have a different look for your stamping on these cards, because you're stamping onto watercolor paper.
... and here we have both of the cards we've seen so far.  Come back for my next post as we go on to Part 3 of our little series.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...