Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Dotty Angles, Card 1

I missed posting yesterday, with prep for a big PEO party last night.  We had so much fun.  The puppies, along with Toby Joe, had been at the groomers all day, so they were totally wiped out and barely made a sound the entire time.
I have a quick card for you today and I'll have a second version of it in my next post.  This card is bright and cheery, using Bermuda Bay and Real Red.
I used snowflakes and rhinestones for a little bling.  This is one of the cards we made recently at a class featuring backgrounds.  The large, photopolymer stamp makes a great background and it's easy to get it straight, using the grid lines on your stamping paper and this clear stamp.
I dressed up the envelope with a couple strips of Washi Tape.  The circle focal point is mounted with dimensionals, to make it stand out nicely from the background.  And there you have it ... quick, cute, fun, and so very easy.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...