Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

One More Mini Album

In my previous post, I shared a style of scrapbooking... using mini albums.  I have one more mini album for you before we move on to another style of scrapbooking.  I call this one my Merry Mini Album.  It's made from our Gratitude for Days kit.
This little album would be great to hold Christmas memories.  Each page has a 'pocket' for holding a journaling card.  You could add a photo in with the card to each pocket or attach your photo directly to the journaling card.

For more ideas, check out this video by Sara Douglas.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...