Pages

Friday, December 26, 2014

Looking Back and Looking Ahead

The days after Christmas, for me, are days of reflection, some clean-up, some resting, some thinking about what I want to do the same next year, what I want to improve on, and what I want to change completely.  Looking back over it all, I feel pretty good about wrapping up this year.  It's been a tough year, in many ways, but still full of many blessings and a reminder of how God helps us through the tough times.  My thoughts, looking ahead at this time:
1.  Keep working to spend more time with family and friends.
2.  Keep enjoying the puppies and furthering their training.
3.  Spend more time on personal projects, for creative fulfillment, such as:
     -- sewing
     -- scrapbook albums
     -- my writing
     -- exploring creative techniques in my card making
4.  Get back to my health plan, including more exercise and following the phases of Atkins.
5.  Continue giving of my time and talents to my church by:
     -- still making the birthday cards they send.
     -- helping ramp up the costume department, for our Biblical costumes.
     -- continuing to help donate all kinds of goodies to a children's home we support.
     -- continuing some planning on ways to help support the children's programs of our church.
6.  Continue to hold high quality classes for those wishing to create.

I will have 2 regular classes a month and then add on special classes at times.  My classes will be smaller and super focused on each of the attendees and what we're creating.

I will also make times available, upon request, for special classes.  How does that work?  You get 4 or 5 friends to commit to a time and class and we hold a special class just for your group.  By going this direction, I feel like can be more creative and enjoy it all ... a lot.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...