Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

Looking Ahead to 2015

You may have noticed that I've been MIA for a few days of blogging.  My knee has been on a downhill slide since Thanksgiving.  I am having to cancel my classes previously scheduled for tonight and Friday, December 12 so that I can keep off my feet.  In the meantime, here's a little sneak peek at what I have in store for you for 2015.

I will be going to 2 classes a month, with limited size for each.  I like smaller classes and getting to know my people better and giving them more help, as needed, during each class.

UP NEXT FOR 2015:
2nd Tuesday of each month ... Scraps and Prayers ... 5:30-7:30 / $15.00 class fee
3rd Saturday of each month ... Saturday Stampers ... 1:00-3:30 / fees TBA

ALSO IN JANUARY:  a Scrapbook Your Heritage class / Forsyth Library.
January 24 / 10:00-12:00 / By reservation only.

More about the Saturday classes ---

More about the Saturday classes ---
January
We'll make a S-A-S (Stamp-A-Stack) of note cards.
February
Project Life Retreat
March
We'll do a MIXED MEDIA ART PROJECT.
April
Project Life Retreat
May
We'll be working with FRAMELITS AND THINLITS.
June
TBA
July
We'll be making some beautiful VINTAGE CARDS.
August
TBA
September
O-S-W (One-Sheet-Wonder)... Learn what this is and how to do it.
October
OCTOBER CHRISTMAS RETREAT
10:00-3:00 + light lunch
November
NOVEMBER CHRISTMAS RETREAT
10:00-3:00 + light lunch 
December
NO SATURDAY CLASS

MORE DETAILS TBA SOON...

Does any or all of this sound like something you'd like to do?  I hope you'll join us for some creative fun.
As always, thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blog world.  Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

Now... go make something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...