Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2014

One of the best parts of being a paper crafter...

Let's take a break from my Styles of Scrapbooking series today and share a little more Christmas cheer.  One of the best parts of being a paper crafter is that you get to make 'just a little something' gifts to give to friends.  I made a bunch of these and quickly took a photo of the last one before I gave it to a friend yesterday.
I packaged each one in a larger cello bag after I added the treats, so nothing would fall out.  In my previous post, I shared how to use kits for scrapbooking.  This box is made from a kit, too.  It's our Gratitude for Days kit.  I still have more pieces left from the kit.  What else shall I make?
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...