Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Happy First Day of Winter

Our church held a special service this afternoon that we call March to the Manger.  It was so beautiful.  I just want to leave you with a special message today, while my mind reflects on the blessings of the season and the joy that music brings to us.
Happy first day of winter.
Happy beautiful and blessed day.

I have been working on finishing up my Christmas preparations.  I think I only have a couple of remaining gifts to get... for my sweet Olive Jane.  I started working on the favors the boys and I will make for our Christmas dinner.



Up next:
More on Christmas... cards, gifts, projects, and Christmas decor...
More, more, more on scrapbooking.

The more I work on preparing for the January class I'll be teaching at our library, the more excited I get about it.  I'm going to share some of the various ways you can work with and enjoy using old photos, with a focus on heritage scrapbooking.  I can't wait to get started!

Here's some Christmas music for you to enjoy today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cZ-8jYpa1-o

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...