Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Green and White

I made this card for a 2-color SUO challenge.  I used green and white.  The greens are Pear Pizzazz and Lucky Limeade.  I used Lucky Limeade ink for stamping the images and to sponge around the punched scallop oval.

Here's a close-up of the main pieces...
I took Silver Glimmer Paper and 'painted' it with Lucky Limeade reinker using the Aqua Painter.  It's so easy and fun!  Here's how it looks before (left) and after (right) you 'paint' it.  Using this method, you can create any color of glimmer paper that you would like to use on your projects!

I added one more touch of elegance by using some of the Lucky Limeade S-A-B ribbon.
The stamp sets are Creative Elements and Friendly Phrases.  To finish off the card, I gave it a spritz with my Frost White Shimmer Paint/alcohol mixture.

I hope you'll try painting some of our glimmer paper with a color of your choice.  It is so much fun and super easy.

3 comments:

  1. I just LOVE your green and white and especially love how you colored your glimmer paper! Thanks for joining us in the SUO challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Thanks for joining SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a fun challenge. Coloring the glimmer paper was messy, but worth it. I just wish I could remember to put on my gloves BEFORE I start projects like this:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...