Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Love ya!

I've been enjoying creating some Valentine's Day cards --- one for a sketch challenge and some for family and friends.  Here's a peek at some of my creations:

This first one is for a Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge.
This one is for my sweetheart whom I love with all my heart.

This one is for my 2 grandsons ---
Ben, who is 7 (but not for long) and Aaron who is 3.
I wish I could give it to them in person!
... close-up:

This one is for my sweet Olive Jane.  She's just 8 months old.  The little pink heart has pink Smooch Spritz sprayed generously onto pretty in pink CS.  It's a tribute to how she stole my heart.  It has an assortment of hearts, a tribute to the many who love her dearly.  The largest red glimmer heart (inside the window) is a tribute to her other grandmother who passed away just a few days ago and is now looking down on her from Heaven.

This next card will be for my son-in law's birthday --- because he has a February birthday and we love him dearly.  All of the cards but the first one have an embossed strip of hearts across them.  I LOVE that new embossing folder.  You can position the strip of hearts wherever you'd like them to be across your card (or envelope).

After spending so much time with the colors of CS that coordinate with the Everyday Enchantment DSP (which I love), it was still a joy to get back to my beloved cherry cobbler.  I do so love that color!!!

Speaking of 'Love ya!' ---


...and I just have to have you check out my sweet grand dog (1 of 2 sweet furry babies) --- Poor Scooby no longer has ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...