Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

4 New Goodies to Love ... AND Some Good News for Card Makers

Look what's coming in March!  This looks like Fun X 4!  Stampin' Up! has added 4 new delicious offerings for SAB choices ... during the month of March.   I think you'll agree that these are worth sharing with you.
There will be 2 new stamp sets, a new accessories bundle and a stack of vellum papers.  I can't wait to make the 'Thanks' card shown here.

I don't often make a big deal about posting new products from Stampin' Up! ... because I want my blog to be a place for you to come and enjoy creative inspirations that I share with you.  I don't want to turn it into a commercial or an advertisement.  I really think these 4 new products look like a ton of fun and felt it would be wrong to not share the info with you.

- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...