Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

Time Out for Valentine's Day

I am thrilled to say that my journal project is coming along well and I'll have photos to share with you very soon.  But first, time out for Valentine's Day.  I want to share with you what I made for Aaron's class at school.  They have their parties today.  I hope his asthma is better so that he can go, but I'm doubtful that he will.  He was home with me yesterday.  Maybe these will cheer him up.
Yes, that's a crayon!  Take a silicone heart mold (cupcake pan) and melt up a bunch of old crayons.  I gave the heart molds to my daughter, gave her the idea, and she happily used up a bunch of their old and broken crayons.

Come back for my next post and I'll share a darling little Valentine's Day card I made... and then we'll get on to my new journals.

- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...