Pages

Friday, February 27, 2015

Hello Honey Spring Card

Hey, Spring, meet Hello Honey... a beautiful color to coax Spring to come ahead and get here.  I'm trying everything I can think of to get Spring to arrive.  Today's card features a beautiful background.
The background is layers of colors on watercolor paper.  I've spritzed water on images to mute them, then stamped over them with contrasting images.  The lined image is actually embossed with silver EP.  The butterfly is a double layer of vellum over Lost Lagoon CS.  The card base is Hello Honey.  These are my 2 favorites from our newest In Colors. 
The envelope has embossed images in silver EP.
 - Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...