1. I've been working on my Heritage Album. This is the most intense and time consuming form of scrapbooking that I know. It is my true passion. Because of the labor intensity, to do it right, it means that I go longer between sharing times, but I think it will be worth your wait.
2. I've started a new love ... for me, anyway... an art journal. I decided that I really enjoy trying new techniques and playing with new products. I've ventured a bit here into some brand new (to me) products, to create the look I want, and this means taking time to see how each one works and all. The purpose of my art journal is two-fold ---
a. I want to have some creative play time. My soul cries for it and I must obey.
b. I want to experiment more with Mixed Media art ... in preparation for my March 21 class... and just because I really want to do it.
By putting it all in a journal, I have a ton of creativity all in one place, so it's handy and space-saving. I've always wanted to start a journal and one of my goals for 2015 is to take a little more personal creative time... just for me. I'll share my projects with you in upcoming posts.
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.