Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Mixed Media Art Canvas with Butterflies

Here's the canvas we'll be making at my March 21 Mixed Media Art Canvas class.  I loved making this one!  I cannot begin to tell you how much I have enjoyed taking time to really get into working with Mixed Media Art.  I love it so much.  It is easy.  It is fun.  It is fulfilling my need to work in new creative ways as an artist.  And, yes, it may be addictive.  The only difficult thing about it is deciding that you need to stop and call the project finished.  I can't wait to start another canvas.

In my next post, I'll share more details about my canvas.
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...