Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2016

A Botanicals Scripture Project

Today, I'm sharing one of my most favorite projects ever!  It's made using a frame that is intended for 45's Record Collectors.  The round mat is perfect for this project.  We'll be making this at our May Scraps and Prayers group.
The mat is textured, so it's even prettier IRL.  I absolutely love how this turned out!!!
I wanted to use the stamp from our Rose Wonder stamp set, but the font was too small for this large a project, so I printed it out with the help of my laptop. 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...