Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Think Spring and Make a Beautiful Hoop Decor Piece

I love to make home decor items, especially seasonal items that you can enjoy getting out every year when the season rolls around for it.  I decided to make a burlap/hoop project, using our cotton papers.  We'll be making this at our March Scraps and Prayers group. 
I love how this turned out and can't wait for Spring to get here.  Yes, I get Spring fever quite early:)
You can hang this on the wall to display it or place it on a little easel for display.
Think about how pretty this would look as part of a little table-top Spring vignette.  
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...