Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2016

S-A-B Notecards

I love our Wildflower Fields DSP from this year's S-A-B and decided to create an entire series of note cards using it.  Stampin' Up! had several inspirational examples to get my creative juices going.  I made 2 each of 6 designs.  They were all fun and easy.  
In case you're wondering, these note cards are all large enough to go in the mail.  The coordinating Flowering Fields stamp set is also an S-A-B product.
Each card design has a coordinating stamped and lined envelope.
I used the Triple Banner punch to create another coordinating layer for each card.
A little bit of Baker's Twine adds a nice accent to a card.
Sponging is a great way to bring out layers on a card.
I've added touches of Wink of Stella here and there on the flowers.
Cards like these are great to keep on hand when you need to send something ASAP.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...