Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Ferns and Botanicals ... a Super Soft Version ... and a Surprise

Sometimes, it's fun to design a card that is super soft and pretty.  That's what I have for you today.  This one holds a little surprise for you, too! 
The ferns are from one of my most favorite stamp sets ever ... Butterfly Basics.
The leaves are cut from our Botanical Builder Framelits Dies.  I cut them from watercolor paper and then 'painted' them with various shades of reinkers.  They are attached with dimensionals.  I used the same DSP for the card and the envelope liner.
Did you figure out the surprise yet?  I used our Filter Paper for the stamped ferns layer!  It's artistically rumpled and then attached to a piece of white CS.  It gives the look of tissue paper but it's even easier to work with it on a project.  Please do give this a try.  Filter paper is good for more than you may realize.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...