Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Balloon Birthday Cards

Are you ready for more birthday cards today?  These could even be changed to be a cute note card for most any occasion, just by changing the sentiment.
I've made male and female versions.
The sponging is done with Melon Mambo and Island Indigo.  I used a very light touch to bring out the raised embossed areas.  I love this new embossing folder.
I colored in the balloons with my Aqua Painter and reinkers.
After the coloring on the balloon dried, I went over it again with Wink of Stella.  These were also cards that I needed to make in multiples (See previous post.) and they went together fairly quickly.
I've been trying to work ahead a bit for upcoming classes and my Spring/Open House Party.  Keep checking back to see sneak peeks of lots of super fun projects.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...