Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

In the Meadow Birthday Cards

For the male version of last month's birthday cards for my church to send, I pulled out a brand new stamp set.  Our In the Meadow stamp set has beautiful nature stamps.   I knew I'd love this set.
For this set of cards, I broke out my new Japanese watercolors set.  Sorry I can't site the name, but I don't read Japanese.  They are wonderful colors.
I mixed some of the colors in my little paint dish.  I used my Aqua Painter instead of a paint brush because it was within reach and I was used to using it all the time.  It's becoming almost a reflex to grab it for projects:)
I used 2 designs from my S-A-B Wildflower Fields DSP.  This is beautiful paper! 
I embossed the greeting.  It's fun to do this directly onto DSP, when you have a design that will let it show up to easily read it.
I varied how I used the baker's twine on each design, just for fun.  And, yes, this is the SAME DSP as I used in my previous post for a female version of a birthday card.
Whenever I make birthday cards for our church to send out, I always make an extra of each design to display in my studio.  Sadly, I forgot to make extra of these, so you can only see them here.  I'll revisit this stamp set soon and whip up another design or two.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...