Taylored Expressions.) I made a calendar card for each month and am displaying them a month at a time on one of my photo holders. The one on the right shows a couple of photo frames I cut from retired framelits. One is cut from black CS and the other is cut from a silver foil sheet. You can clip a photo behind the frames.
Other ideas for using your photo holder:
1. Display scripture passages.
2. Display inspirational quotes.
3. Display hand made cards.
4. Display your 'To Do' list.
5. Display your grocery list.
6. Display a list of this month's birthdays.
7. Display a reminder list.
Because anything you display is just placed under the clip, you can easily change your display items and enjoy something new whenever you'd like a new look. It's fun and easy to create your own photo holder.
If you have other ideas for my list, please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you.
Our next Scraps and Prayers group meets on February 8 / 5:30-7:30. Pay to register ($15.) by noon on Saturday, February 6. We have a brief devotion and prayer, sharing time, and then create our project for the evening. Everyone is welcome.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.