Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

How Can I Use my Artist Canvas Photo Holder?

We're making a photo holder from an artist canvas at my next Scraps and Prayers class.  I thought I'd share a few ways that I'm using mine and see if it sparks even more ideas for you.
I'm using the one on the left to display my 2016 calendar cards.  (My cards are from Taylored Expressions.)  I made a calendar card for each month and am displaying them a month at a time on one of my photo holders.  The one on the right shows a couple of photo frames I cut from retired framelits.  One is cut from black CS and the other is cut from a silver foil sheet.  You can clip a photo behind the frames.

Other ideas for using your photo holder:
1.  Display scripture passages.
2.  Display inspirational quotes.
3.  Display hand made cards.
4.  Display your 'To Do' list.
5.  Display your grocery list.
6.  Display a list of this month's birthdays.
7.  Display a reminder list.

Because anything you display is just placed under the clip, you can easily change your display items and enjoy something new whenever you'd like a new look.  It's fun and easy to create your own photo holder.
If you have other ideas for my list, please leave a comment.  I'd love to hear from you. 

NOTE:
Our next Scraps and Prayers group meets on February 8 / 5:30-7:30.  Pay to register ($15.) by noon on Saturday, February 6.  We have a brief devotion and prayer, sharing time, and then create our project for the evening.  Everyone is welcome.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...