Pages

Monday, February 15, 2016

Botanicals Birthday Cards

I made 2 batches of birthday cards using our new Botanicals products.  Today, I'll share two female versions of my cards.
I used two color stories, with 2 different DSP designs.
As always, all my supplies are listed at the end of each blog post.
Using Wink of Stella for the flower center, keeps it easier to mail.  Since I made these for our church to send out for our birthdays this month, I didn't want them to have to pay extra postage for mailing them.
I absolutely love the new Botanical Builder Framelits Dies.  They are at the top of my list of favorites!
These will surely be a day brightener for the lucky recipients.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...