Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

My 2016 Calendar Cards

I forgot to order my little Vippies calendars until too late and they were sold out.  When I went looking for another source, I found these adorable little cards made by Talored Expressions.  I love them.  It was nice to go a different direction.  The cards come pre-printed and ready for stamping and embellishing.  I used a variety of stamps, thinlits and framelits to complete my project. 
... January, February, March...
... April, May, June...
... July, August, September...
... October, November, December...
I actually made enough of these artist canvas projects (from our February Scraps and Prayers) that I have an entire calendar on display by my desk where I work on my blog.
On the fridge in my studio...
I love how these turned out and will be sure to order sooner next year.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, Julie. I accidentally removed your nice comment (Like them all.) It doesn't pay to click something too quickly. I apologize and appreciate your comment. I'll click more slowly in the future!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...