Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

A Butterfly Scrapbook In A Box

As I mentioned in my last post, I love making Scrapbook In A Box projects.  For today's box, I used more of the Epic Day DSP and placed a beautiful butterfly on top of the lid.  
I started adding a few embellishments to this one --- some extra pieces of DSP layers and some of our new buttons.  I love the vintage look of these new buttons.  They come in 2 sizes.

Notice how I've chosen the DSP colors to contrast each other a bit so that all the layers show up nicely.  This one is all ready to add photos, more embellishments and some journaling.
Let me know ASAP if you would like to join us Monday night to make a Scrapbook In A Box.  They are so much fun.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...