Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Gingham Garden Scrapbook In A Box

Before I begin today's post, I want to remind you that the new catalog goes live at noon (mountain time) today!  You can place an order online through my website.  Get ready for amazing!!!

After making several of these projects with a Crumb Cake base and Epic Day DSP, I wanted to try a version using some of our brand new papers --- Gingham Garden.  This is a bright and cheerful design, for sure!  I am loving this paper!  My base this time is Midnight Muse.  I made 2 sizes of the Scrapbook In A Box projects.







- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...