Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

A Couple of Manly Projects

Today, let's get manly --- project-wise, that is.  If you've followed my blog for long or know me at all, you know that I love to make framed projects.  Today, I'll share a couple of framed projects that I made for my Prairie Treasures booth at the Root Cellar.  These would be good gifts for a male birthday or for Father's Day.
I actually forgot to get a shot of the small frame before I took it to my booth, so I went back and took a photo of it there.  It would be nice to sit on a guy's desk.
This frame had 2 sections, so I left a little space where a photo could be added.  The watch fits well inside the smashed pop bottle top.  I added a couple of keys, for a 3-D touch to the project.
Here's a close-up.

Have you tried any framed projects yet?  I've shared a lot of ideas with you, so somewhere in there should be an idea to get you going.
At my workshop yesterday, the hostess showed me photos from her phone of her latest framed project.  She made a memory frame of little odds and ends of objects that her grandson had given her over time, along with a photo of him.  It was a wonderful idea and looked so cute.  She even had his painted hand prints.

Give it a try and come back and share with me.  Have a great day and make it a creative one!
SPECIAL NOTE:
Beginning June 1, all of my retiring Stampin' Up! goodies that I can bear to part with at this time will be available.  Here's how I am doing it:  Place an order from the new catalog and, for whatever amount you spend, (before tax and shipping) you will receive that amount in credit to use for the retiring items as well as any other merchandise from my garage sale.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...