Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Studio Wreath Redo

You know how much we love to use the 'undo' and 'redo' keys on our laptops?  Well, I decided to redo my studio wreath and add more flowers.  Let me know what you think.

It now has flowers all the way around it.

Here's the original wreath:


...and here it is now:
I have 2 and they're both hanging inside.  I just took this outside to get a better photo of it.  So, tell me what you think.  Should I add some butterflies?  It has a lot of lace from the Artisan Embellishment Kit, but it doesn't show up very much in the photo.

I have been so busy this week in my studio.
After getting the retiring list and then my brand new catalog (goes live on May 31), I marked all the retiring products from the current catalog and then started pouring over the new catalog.  I like it, I like it, I like it... a lot!  I just sang that.  Could you hear me?

In preparation for my Left-Overs Party (class) on this Sunday afternoon, I pulled out all the retiring stamps and accessories.  I then studied the layout of the new catalog.  The stamps are organized a little bit differently than in the current one.  I relabeled and resorted all my stamps and put them away according to the new format.  I will have to get used to everything being moved a bit.

Now, I'm off to play with the new stamps and products that I got in my pre-order.  You'll be seeing some sneak peeks very soon!  I'm happy now that I did the work first.  I will enjoy my creating just that much more!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...