Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

The rest of the party...

Here are the rest of the shots from Olive's second birthday party:

Her mom did an awesome job of making the cupcakes!
 
 
You have to love the look of the boots with the birthday dress.  She loves to go get things out and create these unique looks for herself:) 
She didn't realize that her daddy was only trying to remove the paper.  This is the hat I made for her.

Here's a close-up of her hat.  I made the pink circle sparkly, with shimmer spritz.
Here's the thank you card, with treat boxes.
It swivels open.
As always, being at my son and DIL's home, we had wonderful treats to eat.
Somehow, she ended up standing in her new shopping cart.

So, we're officially two now.  I think that, in Olive's case, it will be the terrific two's.

Up next:
Come back to learn more about what this is and get more inspiration.  I have lots more to share with you.  I'm off to get ready for church and then my Left-Overs Class this afternoon.  It will be a super busy day!  I hope you have a day filled with family and fun.  See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...