Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Sketch Template Series, Part 3

Today's post brings us to Part 3 in our sketch template series.  I really like this sketch a lot and find it quite useful and versatile.
Here's what we made with this sketch:
Jenn's card makes use of circle and square punches.  I love how she used just a tiny bit of stamping in the top corner.

For this card, I used the A Round Array stamp set with the papers from the Sent with Love Promotional.  My sentiment is stamped directly onto the cotton ribbon.


I had both my sea stamp sets out, playing with them and decided to make a second card with this template.  I used the cotton ribbon for my 'flag' piece.  I grunged it up a bit with Soft Suede ink.


I love how Lynn layered her squares for this design.  Isn't this a great card?
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...