Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Another Flower Box

Today, I have another flower box to share with you.  It's another cheese box and it's wrapped with burlap ribbon.
I used little flower pots for this one and weighted them down with decorative rocks.  I added a little 'filler' (using burlap scraps) around the pots, to look pretty.
The flowers are punched from designer papers and attached back to back around the skewers. 
The flower centers are fabric covered brads.
I love working with this burlap ribbon.  I found it at a local craft store.  It has thin wires in the outside edges.  This makes it very easy to work with it.
Did you look around your house yet for any kind of neat containers that you can use to create a 3-D project?  They're a lot of fun.

I had so much fun with my Hostess Scrapbook Club last night.  They are a wonderful group of ladies and I love having them here.  We actually made 2 layouts, both with divided page protectors.  I'll be sharing those soon.  Contact me if you'd like to stop by for a new catalog.  I have one ready for you.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...