Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

What else did I make with that paper?

Remember the cute little mini album I made with the Sent With Love DSP?  I ended up with a lot of little pieces AND papers.  Here's what I made with it all: 





I also used some stamps from my Paper Pumpkin kits.  These were a lot of fun to make and were finished quickly because I already had the pieces.

Remember?

... and, in case you missed it, here is the mini album I made:
You can see all the album pages here.

I hope you have a fun day planned for yourself.  I am going to work in my studio, get some mailings together for customers, finish the final prep for my Team Meeting tomorrow and for my Friday 3-4-5 Card Buffet Class on Friday and... who knows what else the day will bring???  A highlight of my day will be having my weekly chat with a fellow demonstrator and good friend.  We share ideas each week and encourage each other in our stamping ventures.  Hope your day is filled with fun and a little stamping fun, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...