Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Scrapbook In A Box

I think I'm addicted to my latest project --- making cute little Scrapbook In A Box creations.  I've actually made two sizes.  We're going to make the larger one at our next Hostess Scrapbook Club.  Since this is our last crop, you may sign up to attend this session as a guest. 
Guests have two options for attending:
  • Place an order of $35. or more (before tax and shipping) ... OR ...
  • Pay a one-time fee of $18.  This will include all materials needed to make our project.
  • Guests must place your order or pay the $18. on or before June 1.
All attendees will receive a hand-out sheet with instructions for making more projects at home, including how to make both sizes of boxes.

Here are the first two versions that I made.  I love that you can decorate both sides of all the inside layers.  They are now ready for photos, journaling and embellishments.  A Scrapbook In A Box would make a wonderful keepsake for a special event.  It would also make a fabulous gift for a special someone, with room to add a little surprise gift in the middle of the box.








I added a filter paper flower to the top of my larger box and a paper flower to the lid of my smaller box.  To see how to make the filter paper flowers, click here.
 
                                        ... and for more info on dyeing, click here.

COMING SOON:  
MORE INFO ON OUR NEW STAMP CLUB (STARTING IN JULY) AND SOME SNEAK PEEK PHOTOS OF OUR PROJECTS.  BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT!

Have a beautiful day and make it a creative one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...