Pages

Friday, January 23, 2015

A Wonderful Gift to Display My Vintage Tags

My husband has a habit of asking me to mark things I like in catalogs we get in the mail.  He uses the ideas to shop throughout the year and save gifts for me for Christmas.  Yes, I know... wonderful.  He gave me something this year that I absolutely don't remember marking and so it was truly a surprise.  I love it and decided to use it to display some of my vintage tags.  It's a vintage looking wire wreath on a stand.  Now I can enjoy the vintage photos throughout the year. 
I've been working like crazy lately on my Heritage Album for my dad's side of the family.  It is actually getting close to being finished!  I decided to get out a lot of our old vintage photos and enjoy them in a display.  Did I mention how very much I love old photos?
Click here to see other ideas for using vintage tags.

- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...