Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Another Take on My Vintage Layout

Remember when I shared the layout I made as a tribute to my Aunt Vivian?  We made it at my Scrapbooking Your Heritage class at our library and it will be our February Scraps and Prayers project as well.  Today, I want to share another version that I made with it.  This layout is a tribute to my grandfather... my daddy's father.  He died when my father was only 12, so I only have a couple of photos of him.  Thus, I've used one of the photo mats to add my journaling.  It helps tell more of my story... my family history.

Tip:
My journaling is typed on vellum.  You cannot add adhesive behind vellum or it will show and it is NOT pretty.  Think of ways to attach it by layering objects over it, such as I did on the corners of my vellum piece.
Click here to see my Aunt Vivian's layout and compare the two.  It helps give you more ideas for planning your layouts.
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...