Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Styles of Scrapbooking, Hybrid Projects

This is a great day to post this project because it would have been my daddy's birthday today.  He lived to be 89.  I miss him every day.
So... let's look at another fun style of scrapbooking.  This style involves a little digital action and a little touch of traditional scrapbooking.  It's a great way to add dimension to digital projects and lends itself well to frameable projects. 

7.
hybrid scrapbooking
--- This combines digital and traditional scrapbooking.  You design your pages digitally, get them printed, and then add other embellishments as you desire. 

Here's the project I made for one of my scrapbook pages I shared with you previously.  It's a tribute to how much I loved my daddy and spending time with him... even if I was rather camera shy.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...