- Learn what Project Life is all about and how it works.
- Compare various styles of scrapbooking and the best ways to use them.
- Create 6 page templates to use with your photos at home AND learn how to use them.
- Create 3 photo templates to use with your photos at home AND learn how to use them.
- Create several journaling cards, complete with simple and cute little embellishments.
- Create 1 complete layout (2 pages) using 12 x 12" Project Life pocket pages.
- Learn how to go on from here... what goes on the back of the pages...
We'll be using cards (and colors) from our Happiness Is Collection.
The class fee ($25.) includes all materials except your adhesive... and your photos, of course.
I hope this helps to get you excited about joining us for this class. My class size will be limited to 6, so sign up early if you'd like to take this class. If you are unable to attend but would like a kit, please pay to register by the class deadline, let me know that you need a kit, and I will prepare one for you.
Below, this is how I have organized my PL collections, with cards and accessory packs.
We will be using these cards and colors at the Feb. 21 class.
January 24 / 10:00-12:00 / Forsyth Library / By reservation only.
Scrapbook Your Heritage class
PRIVATE 'MINI GARAGE SALE' IN MY STUDIO!
For my customers and their guests.
Friday, January 30 --- 3:00 - 6:00
Saturday, January 31 --- noon - 3:00
Thanks for stopping by my part of the blogging world. Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.