Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

What are we going to do in class?

I hear this question a lot from my customers as I get ready to give sneak peeks at upcoming classes.  What are we going to do in class?  I like to hear this question because it shows they are interested and excited about what's up next.  I've had even more questions about my upcoming Project Life classes.  The next one will be on February 21.  Here's a brief overview of what we'll be doing.

- Learn what Project Life is all about and how it works.
- Compare various styles of scrapbooking and the best ways to use them.
- Create 6 page templates to use with your photos at home AND learn how to use them.
- Create 3 photo templates to use with your photos at home AND learn how to use them.
- Create several journaling cards, complete with simple and cute little embellishments.
- Create 1 complete layout (2 pages) using 12 x 12" Project Life pocket pages.
- Learn how to go on from here... what goes on the back of the pages...

We'll be using cards (and colors) from our Happiness Is Collection.
The class fee ($25.) includes all materials except your adhesive... and your photos, of course.

I hope this helps to get you excited about joining us for this class.  My class size will be limited to 6, so sign up early if you'd like to take this class.  If you are unable to attend but would like a kit, please pay to register by the class deadline, let me know that you need a kit, and I will prepare one for you.
Above, I've used some of my PL cards to create a fun banner.
Below, this is how I have organized my PL collections, with cards and accessory packs.
Below, this is how I label my PL boxes, to remind me what Washi Tape is in the accessory packs and what colors coordinate with all the cards.  This is the Happiness Is Collection.
We will be using these cards and colors at the Feb. 21 class.
UP NEXT:
January 24 / 10:00-12:00 / Forsyth Library / By reservation only. 
Scrapbook Your Heritage class
NEW!!!
PRIVATE 'MINI GARAGE SALE' IN MY STUDIO!
For my customers and their guests.
Friday, January 30 ---       3:00 - 6:00
Saturday, January 31 --- noon - 3:00 

Thanks for stopping by my part of the blogging world.  Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...