Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

MDS Journals

I love books and I love journals.  A new journal is an opportunity just waiting...
   waiting to be filled with thoughts, notes, sketches, ideas, plans, dreams, stories, poetry, doodling...

Today, I'm sharing some journals that I made using My Digital Studio.  They were fun and very easy to design.  Now, to get them ordered and start filling them with all kinds of important ideas.


So, what do you think?  What should I write in my journals?  Hmmmmmm...

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. You should use one journal to write down the goals we talk about and then your progress towards the goals each day. I may do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea. I think I've decided to use one to write down ideas for my Prairie Treasures booth, so I'll use the other one for business ideas and goals, like you've suggested. Glad that's all settled:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...