Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hang It Up --- Wreaths, Part 2

I have more wreaths for you today, so let's get started.
The first wreath starts out with a fabric wrapped styrofoam base.  My fabric is from our Flirtatious Designer Fabrics.  I added lots of delicious dotted ribbon and then a few flowers (from our Artisan Embellishment Kit) to give it an extra feminine look.  Just because it's a heart does not mean it's just for Valentine's Day.  This would be cute in a craft room or a little girl's room or most anywhere you'd like a touch of pink.

Here's a close-up of the flowers.  I used hot glue to attach them.

And here's yet another wreath ...
This one is wrapped with our gorgeous new ribbon and is embellished with elements from our Artisan Embellishment Kit.  I love the lace with it all.  The elegant details against the rustic look of the grapevine make a nice contrast.

And last, but not least...

This one also starts out with a fabric wrapped styrofoam base.  The embellishments are from the Artisan Embellishment Kit, along with the little sprig of bling at the top which is from my 'stash' of odds and ends of fun stuff.
I added a little seam binding ribbons in with the buttons and lace.
So, that's it for today.  I hope you enjoyed!

By the way, if you like wreaths and would like to try making one of your own, I have a class coming up on March 21 where we'll be making a Spring Wreath.  Maybe you'd like to join us!

Come back soon for more inspiration and fun projects, including the layouts we made last night at my Scraps and Prayers Class.  Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...