Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

New Projects for my Prairie Treasures Booth

Today, I thought you might like to see some of my new projects that I've made for my Prairie Treasures booth.  I've been busy!  I hope you'll see something that will inspire you to get creating some new projects of your own.
I took a little suitcase and decorated the inside of it with DSP.  Then I added fabric, some doilies and a banner.  The card banner is made with tags from our Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit.  The letters on the banner are made from our alphabet stamp set called Letter It.
I put the gift card holders made from the Boutique Boxes kit in an old milk carrier.  I have several of these carriers, along with my collection of wooden boxes.  I do seem to have a thing about them.
I made lots more cards, home decor items and a few more wine bottle gift bags.  I love to display things in old sewing machine drawers and wooden boxes.  I do this in my studio, too.
...and here's yet another banner, made with the Pop-Up Posies kit.  This wonderful box was a lucky find at a local antique store a long time ago.  It's great for displaying my gift card holders.
So, there's a peek at what I've been doing.  I really have been busy... well, except for a complete couch potato day yesterday.  I seem to have an allergy thing going on that just won't quit.  I see a change of meds in my future.

I had a wonderful time at my workshop Saturday afternoon.  It was so relaxing and we just had a great time creating.  I showed them 2 fun, new techniques which they put to use in their projects.  I'll be sharing what we made in one of my next posts, so be sure to come back soon to check it out.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...