Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Manly Gift Boxes

In my last post, I shared my fancy gift boxes with you.  Today, let's look at some manly gift boxers.  I used some of our smaller boxes that package our fabric pieces.
I thought the long, narrow shape of the box just naturally begged for a 'tie' on it.  I made little 2" square gift tags to coordinate with the design on the tie.

On all of my gift boxes, I've covered the fronts and backs with DSP.   All the boxes are almost entirely white, so they're quite easy to cover.

So what do you think?  Would a special guy like a special gift?
These boxes can be adapted to all sorts of themes.  I'll have some others to share with you soon.  I'm making some more fancy boxes and I'm making some that would be perfect for baby gifts.  Come back soon and check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...