Here's a close-up of the flower trim around the opening for the photo:
Here's a close-up of some of the extra goodies I added --- vintage lace... and more flower trim... and a faceted vintage button... and sprigs of ribbon and lace tied onto the button. I wanted to bring out all the vintage lace and flower goodness that I possibly could!
- When using an adhesive such as Mod Podge, apply a thin coat using a foam brush.
- Quickly, but carefully, lay the DSP on top of your project frame.
- Line up one side with the edge of the frame so the pattern will be straight.
- Gently smooth out the DSP with the palms of your hands.
- Take a plastic applicator such as we used to carry to apply Decor Elements and smooth out all the DSP, making sure there are no air pockets or bubbles. (The plastic piece used to scrape and scrub stoneware will also work perfectly.)