This first one is made by wrapping fabric around a styrofoam base. I used our Summer Smooches Fabric for this one.here.
I used some retired brads I found in my 'stash' for the middle of 2 of the flowers. The third flower and the opposite side of the wreath have lady bug buttons for embellishment. I found these in my sewing stash ... oh, yes, I have a stash for that, too. I'm hopeless:)
I used my craft and rubber scissors to cut the shank off the back of each button. It's very easy to do because the buttons are plastic. I then hot glued the buttons (and the fabric flowers) onto the wreath.
This next wreath is one of the largest I've made. Fortunately, I had a sunny day to photograph it outside and the hook was already there, so it worked out well. This wreath uses the Fun Flowers Die also, to make all the flowers. I think I have about 15 flowers on this one. It's a really big wreath.
I used our Essentials Designer Fabric for the flowers. I got the ribbon from our Sale Rack. Be sure to check the Sale Rack often, because they have great bargains.
I used some of our Antique Brads for the centers of the buttons on this wreath.
I have my Scraps and Prayers Class tonight and we're making 2 Spring layouts. I can't wait to share those with you, too.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.