Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

You've Been Framed - Part 3 ... a Fun Bulletin Board

A bulletin board can be a very useful item ... in your kitchen, craft room, laundry room, office, teen's room, classroom, child's room ... AND it can certainly be a lot of fun, especially if you get creative with it!  My bulletin board is 'fancied' up with fabric.

Using our Fabric Adhesive, I ironed the fabric directly onto the cork.  It worked beautifully!  I then added some fabric flowers to really brighten it up.  I actually made this bulletin board for my booth (Prairie Treasures) but I liked how it turned out so much that it was very difficult to let it go.  I may have to make another one for myself!

Here it is!


I love it and hope you do, too.  The nice thing is that you could make a project like this take on whatever look you would like, depending on your choice of fabrics and embellishments.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...