Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pop-Up Posies... Popping up Some Fun!

I love kits.  They satisfy your need to be creative, even when you're short on time... and they challenge your creativity to use them in unique ways.  

The Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit is just plain tons of fun.  Would you like to see what all I've made with it so far?  Here you go! 
The kit comes with 3 different kinds of precut flower pieces, embossed tags, Baker's Twine for the tags, fancy brads and even a stamp, so you can stamp on the tag.
I used a stamp from Tea Shoppe for the tag on the card above.  I've added a little heart clip to my card, too.  Don't you love the Tea for Two DSP?
You don't have to make cards, either.  They can be used for other projects as well.  You can use the flowers on the tags for a fabulous look to your gift packages.
Come back for my next post and see more projects using this fabulous kit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...