Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

More Fun with Pop-Up Posies

In my last post, I shared some cards and tags I made with the Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit.  Today, I'd like to share what else I've made with the kit.

First up, I used the flowers to decorate a couple of small grapevine wreaths.  I love how they brighten them up --- like a breath of Spring!  I've wrapped the wreaths with some of our new Two-Tone Ribbon --- Basic Gray.

Remember, you can use the tags as actual tags...
... and you can use the tags on projects...


I LOVE using the Fancy Favor Box in my projects.  These tags look so cute on them.  You can fit all kinds of treats and/or small gifts into the boxes.  Who wouldn't want a gift like this?


... and, of course, you can make some more cards...
Instead of using the posies from the kit, I added some of the roses I'd dyed from a previous project.  To see how to dye the roses, click here.

Below, you can see a close-up of how I embossed the card with our new Borders Scoring Plate.  That's another way to add a super fun look to your projects.
So, now I challenge you...   What else can you come up with to make using this fun kit?  Come back and share your ideas.  I'd love to hear from you!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...