Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Cards for Spring

With some cute little ducks and stylish rain boots, we can only hope that Spring is just around the corner.  I love the clean, crisp look of the Whisper White and Summer Starfruit on this card.
The duck is one of 24 wonderful stamps from our Spring Sampler set.  It is full of adorable stamps --- all for Spring.  I used the duck to decorate a coordinating envelope, as well.
The boots are from our big catalog - our Bootiful Occasions stamp set.  I used our new ovals framelits to create a nice background for them.  Our new Cloudy Day embossing folder is perfect to perk up the envelope flap.
So, is Spring just around the corner?  It is cold here today but filled with sunshine.  It makes me believe that Spring will come.  For me... the sooner --- the better.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...