Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

My Sweet Olive Jane... A Funny Story with Pictures

We're officially snowed in today, so I thought I'd do a for fun post.  Enjoy!

These photos were taken when we had some Spring.  It lasted a few hours, at least.  Now, we seem to be back to Winter.  If pictures tell a story, what about this story?

Hi, I'm Olive Jane.  

I lead a very busy life!
I get up early and log in to plan my day.


My daddy keeps a close watch on me to see if I gather enough wood for the day.

Oh, I work sooooo hard!

We have a big fireplace.  I have to choose the right pieces of wood...

I do a dance to the trees...

I try a little hide and seek...

But then, it's back to work...
What?  You don't work this hard?

OK, more wood...

I'm thinking hard... What shall I plan for dinner?  OK, I know!

There, now that's decided.  How about a little more stick fun?


 Although I work very hard, I still try to plan a little fun into each and every day.

Oh, and I have to let the dogs out.  
While I'm here, I'd better gather some more wood.   Thank goodness, the wheel barrow is almost full!



Even the dog gets a rest time.

Now, I'm off to start the cleaning...

Maybe I can take a break and catch up on my reading...

But not for long... I have a call coming in... Yes, they expect me to take their calls, too!
Hello, Nanna?  Can you come and get me?  I have to work too hard here!


Well, I think I'm finished with my chores now.  It makes me feel like I'm sitting on top of the world!
I'd better get going now.  I suppose they'll expect me to do the laundry, make my own clothes and who know what all else.  Like I said, I lead a very busy life.
 
Now, shouldn't Nanna go and scrapbook these photos for me?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...